Producing Interactive Media – Project 1

http://student.elon.edu/nelingburg/project1/elingburg_project1.swf

I need to make a few tweaks to my GB Packers timeline before I try and send it to the organization for use on their website.

For our first project I made a Green Bay Packers timeline.  I really like the way it turned out with its visual and functional aspects.  However, I need to go back and make a few changes.

1.  If I had to do it over again I might have done less dates.  I think I got a little over-ambitious with the amount of content I wanted to use, but it turned out looking good.

2.  I need to go back in and change some of the action script so that you don’t have to open a movie clip and then have to close it using the same button.  You should be able to open it and then close it by opening another movie clip on the timeline.

3.  I think some of the movie clip boxes that pop up from the timeline have to much text on them and might need more from a graphics standpoint.

These are all things that I plan on fixing over winter term so that it will be ready to send to the Green Bay Packers in hopes that they will be able to use it on their website.

Advertisements
Tagged

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: